Become part of the Migration Hub Family – A cooperative internship offered by Migration Hub Heidelberg and the Migration Hub Network in Berlin.
We welcome unsolicited applications.
- We are looking for a young, creative and dedicated person either with experience in the field of refugee and migration issues or the proven motivation to learn more about it
- You’re a perfect fit for us if your work-flow is based on self-dependency, commitment, creativity and reliability and if you are willing to work with us for at least 3 months. Please note that you must be a student currently enrolled in university.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with prior experience in at least one of the following areas: event management, social media communication, fundraising and marketing
- You need to be fluent in German in order to be able to work on proposals, protocols, our website, and communicate with initiatives
- Research about various topics related to migration in Heidelberg
- Work on our website, which will contain all relevant information around the topic of migration in Heidelberg
- Meet with initiatives, representatives of political institutions as part of Migration Hub’s networking purpose
- organise events like network meetings, information events and workshops
Your future working environment
- The offered internship is based on the cooperation of Migration Hub Heidelberg, Makerspace Heidelberg and the Migration Hub Network in Berlin
- You will both support us, Migration Hub Heidelberg, and our cooperation partner, Makerspace Heidelberg, in building our local network and organizing events
- You will have the opportunity to spend 1 month of your internship at Migration Hub Network in Berlin to gain more experience in the field of refugee and migration and learn more about our bigger network
- You will support us in various tasks: in developing and organizing networking activities with and for our initiatives, in communicating through our social media channels, in marketing issues and raising funds
- Depending on your competencies, you are free to choose the core tasks of your work in accordance with our requirements.
What we offer
- An exciting internship at Heidelberg Migration Hub/ Heidelberg Makerspace AND the possibility to spend 1 month of the internship at the Migration Hub Network in Berlin
- We are covering your accommodation costs in case you need to relocate to Heidelberg for the duration of the internship, and are happy to place you in a shared apartment with lovely locals
- A young, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Freedom to develop your own ideas and creative concepts
Need more information? Visit our websites to find out more
Keen to become part of the team?
Submit your application with your CV and a short motivational letter (500 words) to email@example.com